[vc_row el_position=”first”][vc_column][vc_column_text el_position=”first last”]
The fundraising process can be long and frustrating. Through registering on the rainbow investment platform, you get access to an exclusive circle of investors mainly based in Switzerland that are actively looking for investment opportunities in Africa.
In order to qualify for registration on the platform accessible to investors, the following applies:
- The transaction must be ready to be presented to potential investors, and being complete with a detailed investment memorandum and financial model.
- The required investment size must be between USD 5 million and 50 million.
What you can expect from us:
- Access to an exclusive circle of reputable investors mainly based in Switzerland.
- Absolute confidentiality in processing your data and information.
- You register your transaction on the website and receive our standard teaser to fill in. Registration is confirmed after a verification process conducted by our back-office.
- Once registered, you receive a Non-Disclosure-Agreement to be executed.
- After signing the Non-Disclosure-Agreement, you will be required to send us the key transaction materials (including the investment memorandum and financial model).
- After review and acceptation by our investment advisory partner, we will negotiate and sign a commission (success fee) agreement with you.
- Once validated by the investment committee, we sign a commission (success fee) agreement with you.
- Upon receipt of the payment of the platform registration fee (see below), your transaction is published on the platform.
- When investors express their interest in your transaction, we facilitate the contact between you and them.
- Platform registration fee: USD 500 (excluding tax) payable once the project has been approved by our investment advisory partner.
- A success fee payable at closing will be negotiated and mutually agreed before publication of the project on the platform.